1. Organizations or websites that drive affiliate marketing programs have nothing to lose with such programs. Because it is result-driven, the affiliates are only paid if their performance leads to the desired results. This, in turn, alleviates the possibility of efforts that add little or no value to your company as it ensures you only pay for efforts that do otherwise.
2. It is cost-effective. Enlisting affiliates is a faster and less expensive way to venture into the market without having to carry out strenuous marketing campaigns. Since you receive commissions by default once the desired result occurs, you are void of fears of losing out on your investments.
3. Affiliates can swiftly increase your traffic and sales. For this reason, the more affiliate you have working with your company, the more your traffic and sales margin widens. There is every tendency that the referrals gotten by your affiliates can in time convert to paid users too. The more sites linked to your website, the more likely you are to appear on the top rankings on search engines. This also leads to your brand loyalty.
4. It widens your audience. Your reach to audience broadens over time. As most of these websites you create an affiliate which might already have an entrenched visitor base.
5. Affiliates can improve your company's status and credibility. You gain trust for a particular company's product or service from affiliates championing this cause. Also, frequent recommendations from other websites send a positive message to the audience.